Every Year Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct CHSL Exam to select eligible candidates for various posts such as DEO, Postal Assistant, LDC and Sorting Assistant. Every year, a large number of eligible candidates give this examination with a sole dream to join Central Government body and avail all the perks imparted to them by the Government of India.
- Dates for submission of online applications : 05.03.2019 to 05.04.2019
- Last date for receipt of application : 05.04.2019 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for making online fee payment : 07.04.2019 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan : 07.04.2019 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) : 09.04.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019 Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 29.09.2019Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA):
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
There are three levels in SSC CHSL exam that have to be cleared by the candidates in order to get selected for various posts in the Government Offices. SSC CHSL Tier I is Objective Multiple Choice Question, Tier II is Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi and Tier III is Computer Proficiency Test
Tier Type Mode Tier – I Objective Multiple Choice Computer Based (online) Tier – II Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi Pen and Paper mode Tier – III Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test Wherever ApplicableEducational Qualifications (As on 01-08-2019):
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.